Monday, January 23, 2012

Well, here I am! Hopefully this blog will end up being informative to you travellers, and a ways to stay in touch with my close friends and family, as I ditched twitter and am going to be ditching facebook soon. Seeing as our trip really took off this weekend, I am going to give you a little update!
Saturday: Arrived in Hollywood, toured Universal Studios, Hollywood with the (expensive) $249 VIP passes! Had a blast. Thank you to my parents for that amazing gift.
Sunday: Continued the tour! Saw tons of amazing sets and went to the theme park for a while.
Monday (today!): Took lots of photos and concluded our tour. Wish we could stay longer, but we have to keep going on the road if we are going to make it around the world in sixteen months!
I will hopefully be able to post photos at some point. However, our dogs ate my camera to computer chord back home about a month and a half ago, and it will be a struggle to find the exact match on the road. But I will certainly try! Thank you for reading, and I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment